Parliamentary Training & Executive Coaching
Barndoor Strategy’s team helps those who are already competent performers get an edge. Our parliamentary training and executive mentoring program is expertly tailored and specifically designed to assess, test and polish your performance at speechmaking, presentations and interviews to ensure that you get your message across.
Our mentoring and interview selection team is led by Senior Counsel Roger Evans, former Deputy Mayor of London. Aside from working closely with former London Mayor Boris Johnson during his 16 years at City Hall, Roger has decades of experience mentoring politicians from candidates to cabinet members and senior managers in the UK and abroad. He has a proven track record guiding candidates through selection processes.
We understand that no two candidates or interviews are the same, therefore we offer a range of plans:
- Advice on application forms;
- One on one mentoring – an analysis of your strengths and weaknesses and a personal guide through the process you face;
- Workshops – we run a variety of training workshops including:
- Advice on key disciplines and competencies designed to assist candidates make the right impression on the board;
- Select Committee preparation, where we will guide you through the process of giving evidence to a Parliamentary Select Committee including how to avoid the pitfalls and to field difficult questions from MPs.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help you or your organisation please contact us.
You can also read: Roger’s two minutes with interview to find out more.