- Assisting clients in their engagements with Government, the Treasury, and other relevant departments and committees.
- Advice on amending legislation and regulation – our team has a successful track record of amending UK financial services regulation.
- Assisting clients in managing their relations with UK and international financial regulators.
International Trade & Diplomacy
- Understand international trade policy at a government and regulatory level.
- Navigate the complex to civil service bureaucracy to maximise your organisation’s opportunities in the post-Brexit world.
- Use our Foreign Office contacts and knowledge to help your organisation make diplomatic progress.
- Take advantage of our networks understanding of international trade policy and existing relationships with key officials.
- Use our substantial experience in supply chain logistics, businesses, and commercial organisations to your benefit.
- Take-on Brexit and Covid-19 face-on and make this challenge into an opportunity.
Tech & Cyber
- Use our Tech, FinTech, and Cyber-Security experience to help shape effective regulatory and tech strategies for your organisation.
- Learn how to use public affairs to make your emerging technology products and services a success.
- Navigate and shape tech regulation to suit your needs.
- With environmental policy spread across Whitehall, use our experience to target your public affairs strategy where they can achieve the most.
- Learn how your environmentally-friendly business can benefit from the Government’s drive towards a low-carbon economy.
- Our network boasts expertise on a wide range of environmental policy areas from the nuclear sector to recyclable materials, and the planning, public consultation and authorisation processes.
Defence & Security
- Use our experience of advising governments, defence companies, and tech business of how the Government’s complex defence and security processes function.
- Learn how to communicate about cyber-security and defence issues in a language government and civil servants can understand.
- Take advantage of the current geo-political shifts against the Chinese Communist regime to position your business at the heart of the future UK tech and security agenda.